Hydroponics is a method of gardening that does not use soil. This soilless gardening is actually quite advantageous. Hydroponic gardening information states that soil is actually just a vessel or a medium in which the nutrients that are necessary for the plants to thrive and grow are stored. Hydroponic gardening information shows that the application of water dissolves the nutrients stored in the soil, which are then absorbed by the roots into the plant. Hydroponic gardening supplies are available in stores and do not necessarily have to be specially made. Some home products can be used for a hydroponic garden.
The concept of hydroponics shows that the step in which nutrients are dissolved and then made available to the plants for absorption can be bypassed and made more efficient. Hydroponic gardening information will show that applying the nutrients directly to the roots through a nutrient solution will lead to better and bigger produce and yield. Other hydroponic gardening information about how the plant gets the nutrients is about certain media that can be sued to support the plant and the roots as well as sustain the nutritional solution for better absorption. These media used for hydroponic gardening can be gravel, peanut pellets, brick shards and others.
Hydroponic gardening information regarding the nutrition solution used for hydroponics is also available. Some researchers found that plant food dissolved in water, as well as fertilizer dissolved also in water, is capable of sustaining the plants in the container. Other forms of elements that can be dissolved in water and added to the plant food are expired tablets of vitamins and minerals. Some care should be taken when putting crushed tablets of expired vitamins and minerals since not all kinds of minerals are needed by the plants.
Advantages Of Hydroponics
Hydroponic gardening information states that this method of gardening yields bigger and better produce. This is due mainly to the fact that there is little exposure to soil-borne diseases, sicknesses, and pests. Hydroponic gardening information also shows that plants in this kind of garden have fewer roots since there is direct contact with the nutrients, making for more space for more plants. The plant uses up less energy and resources to spread its roots looking for nutrient which means it can concentrate on bigger and better yield.
This hydroponic gardening information will help beginner gardeners care for their hydroponic garden as well as supply the necessary hydroponic gardening information for those who need it.
- Garden year-round. Grow fresh herbs, vegetables, salad greens, flowers and more in this smart countertop garden.
- Up to 6 plants can be grown at a time. Plants grow in water...not soil. Advanced hydroponics made simple.
- High-performance, full spectrum 20-watt LED lighting system is tuned to the specific spectrum that allows plants to maximize photosynthesis, resulting in rapid, natural growth and abundant harvests.
- LCD control panel tells you when to add water, reminds you when to add patented nutrients (Included), automatically turns lights on and off.
- Includes 6-Pod Gourmet Herb Seed Kit that contains: Genovese Basil, Curly Parsley, Dill, Thyme, Thai Basil and Mint & 3 oz. patented nutrients (enough for a full season of growth).
- Garden year-round. Grow fresh herbs, vegetables, salad greens, flowers and more in this smart countertop garden. Easy-to-use control panel that automatically turns lights on and off and reminds you when to add nutrients.
- Up to 3 plants can be grown at a time. Plants grow in water...not soil. Advanced hydroponics made simple.
- High-performance, full spectrum 10-watt LED lighting system is tuned to the specific spectrum that allows plants to maximize photosynthesis, resulting in rapid, natural growth and abundant harvests.
- Includes 3-Pod Gourmet Herb Seed Kit that contains: Genovese Basil, Curly Parsley, and Dill & 3 oz. patented nutrients (enough for a full season of growth)
- After several months of use, the aerator in the Sprout LED may clog if not cleaned and maintained between plantings. A thorough cleaning can correct the issue, or the simple installation of a replacement part.
- Garden year 'round. Grow fresh herbs, vegetables, salad greens, flowers and more in this soil-free indoor gardening system that grows plants 5 times faster than soil
- High-performance, full spectrum 45-watt LED lighting system. Our most powerful garden available with 50% more output than our previous best!
- Fully interactive touch screen control panel tells you when to add water, reminds you when to add plant food, automatically turns lights on and off and provides timely tips and on-screen help functions
- Our first ever 9-pod garden, with 24-inch extendable lamp arm for bigger yields & more variety and grow anything, including fresh herbs, salad greens, vegetables, flowers, and more
- Includes 9-Pod Gourmet Herb Seed Kit that contains: Genovese Basil (x2), Thai Basil, Curly Parsley, Italian Parsley, Thyme, Chives Dill, Mint & 3 oz. liquid plant food